Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Por} {tals.... and more!


So I rendered that today. Obviously in HD. That is what will be seen when the portal door opens. It's a long clip, so it won't seem repetitive, and will cut down on render time later, since it is already compressed into a single video. It didn't take too long to make, and I am very happy with it.

So, as we speak I am FINALLY rendering the shot I've been working on almost non-stop for the past couple of days. It's the longest shot in my film. The shot where the Father gets pulled through the portal. Here's a still from it.

The black edge is because you are seeing it through the
young Tiger's eye/perspective.

Anyway, that looks really cool, and turned out great. I'd say its some of my personal best animation so far. At about 10 seconds long, its the longest shot in my film, and it also has some of the most movement/ action, as well as its pretty much a 6 character interaction scene, with tons of lighting and perspective. So difficulty of drawing, as well as time spent rendering is probably the longest/hardest stuff I have to do in the whole film. I love how this turned out, so by proxy, every scene after this should be pretty darn easy to do. That's what I say right now anyway. (Well, I know one shot that's gonna be a huge pain). 

Pretty much, tomorrow I will jump into animating the world through the portal. I have a pretty good idea of how I want the sky and earth to work, and it should all be pretty easy to do the backgrounds and sort it all out. Lots'a greens n purples, weee! Still, I'm a little pressed for time I think, so I'm not going to do anything leisurely till after picture-lock on the 31st of March, at least I'll try my hardest.

There's going to be a lot of cool stuff coming up soon, and I'm gonna post screen caps of all of it! 

GET EXCITED. I KNOW I AM!



Ooooh, my render's done! See y'all later!


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment