Thursday, January 27, 2011

Undah Pressuh Pressuh.....


An updated version of my thesis animatic, featuring some alternate lines (not mixed to the right levels yet), some pencil tests and rough animation, and an alternate car scene and rescue of the father. 

Now besides that, there is a flashback scene that will be included in the animatic at the end of the week. I just wanted to wait till I have some more pencil tests so it can be a big update all in one go. These next few days, I have a lot of work ahead of me because I will be attempting to complete the entire first two minutes of the film (sans flashback) leaving me two months to do the next three-and-a-half minutes, which are much more animation intensive. Hopefully all goes according to plan.

Tonight, I'll be venturing out with my own personal camera to shoot a few live action plates for the driving scene (see if my theory works), and then I'll just be animating with a big compositing and rendering day either Saturday or Sunday. For the smoke, since this film is rather smoke heavy, I will be compositing live action smoke on the screen from a folder of elements and particle effects I have, so that should add a nice touch as well as make everything much easier. Right now its just like I'm staring at a giant puzzle of 1000 pieces trying to figure out where to begin, so many elements to make and put together. But, you have to start somewhere, so okay, deep breath, here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment