Friday, September 3, 2010

An Update (of sorts)

I know I already updated once this week, but let me give a lil follow up to address the following questions. Ain't no rule about updating twice in a week.

1. What was the most difficult part of your production process this week? You cannot say “nothing”. If you feel it’s been an exceptionally easy week, dig deeper and think about one thing you could improve upon.

Most difficult part of my production process this week was working on the run cycle I did (see below) and coming up with more general 'look' development that will be posted soon. I am shifting the color pallet from brown and red/orange to Purple and Green - akin to "Friends on the Other Side" from The Princess and the Frog.

REFERENCE 1

REFERENCE 2


2. What was the most interesting, fun or successful part of your production process this week? Did you stumble upon a time saving technique? Did you finally master that walk cycle? Did you accomplish something you are especially pleased with?

I am rather proud of the run cycle I did this week (see below again), though I was given some good notes on how to improve it. And I am proud of my character redesigns that I've been working on. I also modeled the Car in Maya, and toon shaded it which looks pretty darn 'the part' as well. I'll post up some pic-a-tures soon.

Anyways... that is all. At ease readers.


The best part of waking up is Nick Frost in your cup! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment